REVIEW: Tasha's Tea Room



Since returning from university for the summer, I have passed Tasha's Tea Room several times. I have wanted to try it out and so decided to arrange a "Mother, Daughter Date!". We had loads to catch up on and this cute little tea room located in Cheam Village turned out to be the perfect place. 


The d├ęcor was really lovely, light and inviting. The food was served on miss matched bone china, which was a nice touch. 



Onto the food, I would have liked to have had some rustic or homemade bread and perhaps more salad, but I really enjoyed the classic smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich. 



I decided to try one of the homemade triple choc brownies after my sandwich, which was naughty but nice! I fell in love with the cute fork with butterflies on- I think I am going to have to invest in a "cake fork"! 



My Mum decided to have a pot of tea and the Orange and Almond cake. Naturally I HAD to try some! The flavour and texture was perfect- a bigger slice would have been much appreciated as it was so nice!



 GONE! I had to refrain from licking the crumbs off of my plate, but I thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon catch up! The staff were very friendly and most happy to help. It was clear that they really loved what they were doing. 

We will definitely be returning to Tasha's Tea Room. It was refreshing to try somewhere different to the chain coffee shops. This place had character and a really relaxed atmosphere which is sometimes lost in the chains. 

1 comments:

  1. That brownie looks amazing! Craving brownies now!

    ReplyDelete